This poor girl gets so tired by the end of the day. Sometimes we are on the go so much trying to entertain her older siblings that she misses out on her nap. Caleb will still sleep anywhere. The last couple of nights she has fallen asleep at the table.
Luke loves holding Caleb and isn't afraid of his spit up. He takes it in stride. Here he is showing off the spit-up down his head.
\
See it there in his eye-brow?
Hannah loves her swimsuit. She either requests wearing it ALL day everyday, or she carries it around like a security blanket.
We bought a lawn mower for our yard and the kids had a great time helping Jon Mark put it together.
I had just given Luke a "short cut" instead of a "haircut". Mercedes walked around feeling the back of his head the whole day. She liked the way it felt on her fingers.
Joshua LOVES reading Calvin and Hobbes. He erupts in laughter every time he sits down to read. That kid is quick to laugh with a huge belly laugh. He just lost his other front tooth. It was a little loose but he told me he determined that it would come out that day and he wasn't going to rest until it did. Then, he just pulled it out. I was sad that those two baby teeth fell out. They were the cutest little teeth with the cutest little gap. He loves being tucked in still. It has always been a big deal to him. The other night as I tucked him in, I said, "you know there will come a day when I won't tucking you in any more..." He said, "yeah, I know. Someday my wife will probably just have to take over that job." He let me kiss him on the lips, which is not always that often anymore, and I said, "best day ever!"
This little buddy loves kissing me on the lips. Always has, and maybe always will (if I am lucky).
No comments:
Post a Comment