Here is a random picture of JMM.
This is a picture of who-knows-what, but I liked it because Luke tried writing the letters in his name. You can clearly see the L and U. I thought it was a good attempt to do all on his own.
Luke drew a spider (I think), maybe having baby spiders or pooping??? Not sure...
This is something that Joshua wrote at school.
He has gotten better about not writing some of his letters backwards, which is awesome!
This is something else that Joshua did at school. I thought it was funny. It says, "Dear Santa, I hope you have had a good year.Could you please bring my mom a music box? Could you please bring my dad a real robot? My brother and sister would like a game. Your Friend, Joshua"
He said that he wanted Jon Mark to have a real robot so that the robot could go to work for him and he could stay home and play with the kids all day.
This is something Mercedes wrote at school. Her reindeer's name is Luke. He has a pink nose and is 10 years old. He eats pancakes, and lives in America, and he likes to eat.
This is a Joshua drawing of hot lava flowing into some very ornate tunnels.
Mercedes drew some girls. I'm not sure who they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment