Well, before I post some pictures from Mercedes birthday, here are some older pictures from when the kids made homemade smoothie pops with Grandma.
This fun, "simple" activity proved to require two adult hands. It was super messy and sticky, but the kids really enjoyed the process.
Lukey is especially into helping recently. He loves visiting great grandparents, and he loves helping me unload the groceries. He loves helping me cook and set the table. And... he sticks around until the task is done. If only I could harness this desire and save it up for a later date when his help is actually helpful. :) Sometimes it is. His great grandmas really enjoy his visits.
Here is the finished product.
Here is Hannah at about 13 months or so.
Now, on to the party. Here is the cake I made. Mercedes wanted a mermaid party. So, we made a beach cake and a sandcastle cake. We played Mermaid freeze dance, and they pinned a bow on Ariel.
This is Ariel. I was pretty happy about this water color painting I did. But, kids can be tough critics.
All of the kids love watching her open her presents.
Joshua particularly loved the butterfly net. He thought he was hilarious when he caught himself.
Jon Mark took a picture of me sleeping the other night. Yeah, I think I look ridiculous too.


























No comments:
Post a Comment