Luke and Hannah have been trying out some two man stunts and some of them are pretty good.
I tried to make Easter more meaningful this year, so I painted a WHOLE lot of these empty tomb pictures to give away as presents.
The kids like joining JM and I on our nightly walks. They hurry ahead so that they have time to race around the empty church parking lot.
Luke, practicing more of his selfies...
Each empty tomb picture was painted again and again, so they are each unique. I probably painted about 15 of them, but didn't take pictures of all of them.
We have a very large and wonderful youth program in our ward. I've been serving in the youth program for about 3 years, JM about 5, I think our time is coming to an end.
Hannah excelled at her dance competitions this year. Her dances earned the top scores in all three competitions, as well as best overall and judges choice.
Joshua rarely takes pictures. For some reason he went through a phase recently where he took random pictures of himself with me in the background going about my chores.
For two years in a row, Kade Rollins has asked Hannah to be his Valentine. He's a sweet young man that Hannah has had a crush on for YEARS and YEARS. He made her day.
A throwback to when Cade and Caleb were little. They've been best friends since they were in nursery together.

No comments:
Post a Comment