Jm and I worked tirelessly on organizing the garage. Our hard work deserves a post. We aren't done, but we are definitely on our way!
It's freaky how flexible Hannah's back is. Truthfully it makes me nervous for her, that she'll one day have back issues...
I'm the creepy sub who takes selfies with my friend's kids... this is a primary kid of mine :)
Jm is probably the only one who will appreciate these pictures, but I found this beautiful velvet dress at Goodwill and had to get it. I got it for a costume, but this years halloween party at the church is a dance party (I'm in charge so of course there's dancing). This dress does not move well enough for dancing, so it'll have to be worn for something different.
I'll probably end up wearing Jm's basketball jersey instead. His work is signed up for a basketball league.
Mer looked so cute for a 50's party. What a sweet young woman she is turning out to be.
My friend, Lori, also takes creepy selfies with kids lol
Papa wore his Santa shirt in September because that is when we finally got around to taking him and Mom out to dinner, which was our Christmas present to them.
My baby is so big.
These are some friend's of mine that I go paddle boarding with. We have the best time.
Mercedes is at the age when she is obsessed with little kids. She babysat Lance and Linden so that Taylor could go to the lake with me.
Joshua may be 14, but I caught him trying on Army gear and looking in the mirror. LOL
My parents pool was worth the wait. We have fun swim parties.
Zoom in on Tyler's face.
I was proud of myself for creating and problem solving this shelf for back packs. I've been redoing the office trying to organize it and make it more functional. One of these days it'll be finished and I will take an after shot. For this shelf, I created French cleats to hold it securely to the wall.
More lake pictures
We took the kids (minus Joshua, he was doing something else), out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. They had a good time eating at their favorite restaurant. We don't get to do it as often anymore because it is so expensive.
The kids had such a fun time putting dish soap on the trampoline.
Another creepy selfie with Monica's daughter, Sophia.
Driving Joshua to his first official church dance.
For Jessica's birthday, we went up to visit Lindsay and to go to a spa. It was GLORIOUS and so relaxing and fun. We had so many laughs in the hot tub when there were some accidental indiscretions. We ate amazing food and bonded late at night. We had a great time celebrating Jessica. I want to do it again with all the girls in the family.
These are two pictures of the kids and Jm back at home while I was away.
This was Joshua's 14th celebration.
I updated the decor in my bathroom.

No comments:
Post a Comment