I love this kid of mine. He's independent and spicy. He makes me laugh with the way he says blue balloon.
He is sweet and sensitive, but has a loud cry. He loves his blue cup, blue plate, and blue underwear, and when any one of those items is being washed, there is a price to pay...
Even when he is mad at me, he wants to snuggle. He may turn his head away, or divert his eyes, but he will still want me to hold his hand or stroke his cheek.
He loves to help me. He makes me load up his arms full of grocery bags until he can barely walk, and come back for more after he carries those into the house.
"...though I may seem presumptuous, never, never, never go away. My heart beats so unruly, because I love you truly. Honest, Lukey, I do!"
No comments:
Post a Comment